Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Italy Work Permit Visa Requirement

Step 1
Determine if you require a work permit in Italy. Anyone holding Italian citizenship does not require a work permit to hold a job, and citizens of European Union (EU) and the European Free Trade Association member countries do not require additional documentation to work in Italy.
Step 2
Assess which type of visa you require. Individuals needing a visa to work in Italy must apply for one of two types of visa: the work permit or the Italian Holiday Working Visa. Italian Holiday Working Visas are available only to individuals holding citizenship in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Step 3
Obtain employer sponsorship. Work permits in Italy can only be obtained through sponsorship from an established Italian company or a foreign corporation authorized to do business in Italy. All paperwork must be filed by the employer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...